Id love to help out in updating this game

Discussion about Endless Online.
robimtk
EO Characters: robimtkk

Id love to help out in updating this game

Post by robimtk » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:13 am

Ive been playing EO for 12 years, and though the economy and politics shifted over time the game itself has had very few changes. Id love to help out in any way I can, wether it be quest writing, mapping, item art, anything. I have no experience in any of those things but I can atleast fix some of the spelling errors around the place!

(Im posting this here cos I cant find any other way to talk to sausage)

Sordie
Game Master
EO Characters: Sordie Wych

Re: Id love to help out in updating this game

Post by Sordie » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:34 am

Although we're not looking for anyone to directly help feel free to post any ideas you have here. We do read and take them into consideration. We are, however, very cautious to change anything that may make the game "feel" different from the original EO experience.
Example: The spelling errors are something that are now part of EO. You wouldn't fix the Zero Wing "All your bases are belong to us" translation and for the same reason we wouldn't rename the "Docter outfit".

dumpster
EO Characters: Dumpster Noobzone

Post by dumpster » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:48 pm

How about continuing some of the discontinued items in the game.

Blingqueen

Post by Blingqueen » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:35 pm

Sordie wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:34 am
Although we're not looking for anyone to directly help feel free to post any ideas you have here. We do read and take them into consideration. We are, however, very cautious to change anything that may make the game "feel" different from the original EO experience.
Example: The spelling errors are something that are now part of EO. You wouldn't fix the Zero Wing "All your bases are belong to us" translation and for the same reason we wouldn't rename the "Docter outfit".
This is the greatest thing I've ever read, thanks Sordie <3 You're just as right as can be!
Last edited by Blingqueen on Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

dumpster

Post by dumpster » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:48 am

How about allowing bank space to up to more than 60 items!

dumpster

Post by dumpster » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:23 am

Or bandanas, scarves, hoods and enchanted boots in a larger variety of colors!! I love to play dressup in EO and change my outfit on a daily basis so it would definitely enhance my experience. Will still very much have the EO feel.