Female EO Character Artwork / DA TB HOD

Creative community creations, EO-related or not.
candysoda
EO Characters: Candies
Fairies

Female EO Character Artwork / DA TB HOD

Post by candysoda » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:09 pm

Hey!
I started to play eo again after a really long time, I'd love to know what you think of this artwork I did.
I plan on making more eo artwork in the future, so I hope you enjoy it!

https://candysoda.deviantart.com/art/En ... -731628073

Kingofdemonz
EO Characters: Kingofdemonz, Kodz

Re: Female EO Character Artwork / DA TB HOD

Post by Kingofdemonz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Pretty good, your art style reminds me of something but I just can't remember what... Also do you use Paint Tool SAI for your drawings? Just wondering. Anyways, your art work is definitely one of the best I've seen so far in this forum and also in the #artwork channel on the EO Discord in my opinion. Keep it up, definitely looking forward to more.
ImageImage
I am the co-leader of GTN. I have a YouTube channel where I make videos about EO that you can check out here.

candysoda
Fairies

Post by candysoda » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Kingofdemonz wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:54 pm
Pretty good, your art style reminds me of something but I just can't remember what... Also do you use Paint Tool SAI for your drawings? Just wondering. Anyways, your art work is definitely one of the best I've seen so far in this forum and also in the #artwork channel on the EO Discord in my opinion. Keep it up, definitely looking forward to more.
Thank you so much for the high praise! I'm really glad you like it :)
Yeah I do use Sai for my drawings (I never got around to learning how to use Photoshop)

Kingofdemonz
EO Characters: Kingofdemonz, Kodz

Post by Kingofdemonz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:49 pm

candysoda wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:02 pm
Kingofdemonz wrote:
Yeah I do use Sai for my drawings (I never got around to learning how to use Photoshop)
Haha yeah, I never got around to using Photoshop either, mainly because I can't really draw. The only reason I learned to use SAI was because of the linework layer feature, makes it super easy to draw with a mouse and just fuck around really haha, makes drawing things a bit for fun for me I guess, and at least what I come up with doesn't look as bad as it would if I had drawn it on paper or on SAI with a tablet. Never managed to come up with anything good with it though.

Anyways, I was able to guess if you were using SAI was because for some reason when people use SAI for their artworks, it comes out looking very unique and something you normally wouldn't be able to notice if the artist used Photoshop. I really like it and I think that's why your drawing stood out and made me like it so much :P Again, looking forward to more of your EO drawings.
ImageImage
I am the co-leader of GTN. I have a YouTube channel where I make videos about EO that you can check out here.

candysoda
Fairies

Post by candysoda » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:49 pm

Kingofdemonz wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:49 pm
candysoda wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:02 pm
Kingofdemonz wrote:
Haha yeah, I never got around to using Photoshop either, mainly because I can't really draw. The only reason I learned to use SAI was because of the linework layer feature, makes it super easy to draw with a mouse and just fuck around really haha, makes drawing things a bit for fun for me I guess, and at least what I come up with doesn't look as bad as it would if I had drawn it on paper or on SAI with a tablet. Never managed to come up with anything good with it though.

Anyways, I was able to guess if you were using SAI was because for some reason when people use SAI for their artworks, it comes out looking very unique and something you normally wouldn't be able to notice if the artist used Photoshop. I really like it and I think that's why your drawing stood out and made me like it so much :P Again, looking forward to more of your EO drawings.
I'm sure you're not giving yourself enough credit.
Yeah SAI is really good, I do love it!
You draw with a mouse!? Oh my goodness, I wouldn't be able to do that to save my life! I was really bad at drawing when I started, the tablet was a lot to get used to for me, but you pick it up eventually.
Thanks again, I'm glad I could share it with you!