What is E02

DontTouchEt
EO Characters: Marvin

What is E02

Post by DontTouchEt » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:04 am

I've heard people reference it quite a bit since this forum started and cannot find anything about it on google, help please!
"There's no meaningful difference between a real and a virtual world.
It's pointless to ask anyone who they really are.
All you can do is accept and believe in them, because whoever they are in your mind, is their true identity."
-SAO

Soook
EO Characters: Soook

Re: What is E02

Post by Soook » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:09 am

It's a copy of EOClone. No point in having two servers to represent the same thing. EOClone was there like 14 months before EO2 was.

Mouse
EO Characters: Pwqninetrex

Post by Mouse » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:16 am

Dont bother with it tbh
In the place before you're made they give you all these options;
Like have you got wings, do you have feelings, or can you breathe underwater?
He chose "lift 10x your weight" and "natural body armor."
On the day his mother gave he came out as an insect.

DontTouchEt

Post by DontTouchEt » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:19 am

Soook wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:09 am
It's a copy of EOClone. No point in having two servers to represent the same thing. EOClone was there like 14 months before EO2 was.
Thanks For the information
I've spent to much time in EOClone to consider switching servers, Although I would still like to check it out. Do you by chance have a link to it's website?
All you can do is accept and believe in them, because whoever they are in your mind, is their true identity."
-SAO

Soook

Post by Soook » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:25 am

Can be found on the SLN: https://eoserv.net/servers

blo
Game Master

Post by blo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Just a daily reminder to use different passwords too as the past has shown that the founder of EO2 cannot be trusted and they may be trying to utilize their database against EOClone players.

DontTouchEt

Post by DontTouchEt » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:05 am

blo wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:16 pm
Just a daily reminder to use different passwords too as the past has shown that the founder of EO2 cannot be trusted and they may be trying to utilize their database against EOClone players.
Who exactly is the founder of EO2?
-SAO

DontTouchEt

Post by DontTouchEt » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:05 am

Soook wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:25 am
Can be found on the SLN: https://eoserv.net/servers
-SAO

Soook

Post by Soook » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:13 am

DontTouchEt wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:05 am
blo wrote:
Who exactly is the founder of EO2?
Elevations.

Siran

Post by Siran » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:35 am

blo wrote:
Not excately the point in EO2.. The way it's set up is to be the Wild West like EO was before it died out. Basicly hardly any rules but on the subject of utilizing the database against Clone players.. Consider this.. A while ago I got wind from a video that Sausage leaked out his clone database passwords saying they might work on EO2.. While that may seem good at one stand point it's also a big problem for the users that have their accounts back and didn't change their passwords.. Not to mention if one of the accounts was an admin account. Luckily no damage was done but perhaps you should look to your own owner before you point the fingers at Elevations. I mean it is sausage we are talking about, Someone who used to hack EO alot and had a reputation for it.

blo
Game Master

Post by blo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:48 am

Siran wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:35 am
blo wrote:
Not excately the point in EO2.. The way it's set up is to be the Wild West like EO was before it died out. Basicly hardly any rules but on the subject of utilizing the database against Clone players.. Consider this.. A while ago I got wind from a video that Sausage leaked out his clone database passwords saying they might work on EO2.. While that may seem good at one stand point it's also a big problem for the users that have their accounts back and didn't change their passwords.. Not to mention if one of the accounts was an admin account. Luckily no damage was done but perhaps you should look to your own owner before you point the fingers at Elevations. I mean it is sausage we are talking about, Someone who used to hack EO alot and had a reputation for it.
Hi Elevations glad you registered.

Siran

Post by Siran » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Wow.. Already I get called Ele.. That's funny shit right there cause clearly I ain't him. I am Siran from Endless Online Test/Main. Went by names Darkshadi, Siranubus,Renisa, Maligan, and some others I've forgotten. Thanks for the laugh tho man.

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Lol @ ele fanboy. Go play EO2 they need more players.

Moonie
EO Characters: Moonie MissMoon

Post by Moonie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:20 pm

blo wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:48 am
Siran wrote:
blo wrote:
hi ele

saw ur video u made about sausage

u mad bro?

Siran

Post by Siran » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:24 pm

Moonie wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:20 pm
blo wrote:
Siran wrote:

hi ele

u mad bro?
As I said, I am not elevations. Don't believe me ask an admin to check the Ip to this account and compare it to the IP on the other EOServ forum. Totally different and different countries.

Saber
EO Characters: Saber

Post by Saber » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Siran wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:24 pm
Moonie wrote:
blo wrote:

hi ele

u mad bro?
As I said, I am not elevations. Don't believe me ask an admin to check the Ip to this account and compare it to the IP on the other EOServ forum. Totally different and different countries.
As if the guy who hacked tons of innocent people and ratted their PCs doesn't know how to use a proxy, nice try elevations you fat fuck.

Siran

Post by Siran » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:39 pm

Saber wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:42 pm
Siran wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:24 pm
Moonie wrote:

hi ele

u mad bro?
As if the guy who hacked tons of innocent people and ratted their PCs doesn't know how to use a proxy, nice try elevations you fat fuck.
You all are totally hopeless. Believe what you want but I will swear on my life and everything else that I am not elevations. But eh, Just keep telling yourselves a lie to make you feel good. In the end it's all just words on the internet and I'm the guy who's sitting here thinking.. Why are you so narrow minded that the moment someone says something positive about elevations that you automatically assume it's him, Or if they are trying to set things straight and know about the sausage thing from being a subscriber to his youtube channel. But as I said believe what you want and I will still deny that I am elevations. Also the whole ratted PC's and proxy.. If I was using a proxy my IP would very inconsistant. So think about that for a moment dumbass..

Amanadiel
EO Characters: Amanadiel

Post by Amanadiel » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:50 pm

You guys are fucking idiots to think that's Elevations. First things first is, Elevations has terrible grammar and punctuation in comparison to Siran's, and Siran is a well known name, also a name I'm familiar with from other servers.

It's amusing though that people shit talk Elevations for being 'untrustworthy' when Sausage is at the head of EOServ, a man who keylogged numerous people (Including me) many years ago.

While times change, you're all very forgetful of that fact.

Toxic community is toxic. Never changes. lol.

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:15 pm

The lil fishies took the bait

Sausage
Game Master
EO Characters: Sausage

Post by Sausage » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:59 pm

As Sordie excellently put it, it's part of the wonderful little world Elevations created where he can be the Sausage.

FTR: I've never keylogged / RATted anyone in my life. EOProxy stole your EO passwords, everyone knows this. EOSERV never contained a backdoor contrary to what Elevations claims. EOSource did demonstrably contain a backdoor. Most of everything else he spouts in his video is factually true, but his speculations, opinions and interpretations are pure crazy-person FUD. Stealing accounts via EOProxy 8 years ago on the official EO server says nothing about the trustworthiness of me in relation to EOSERV and private servers, especially compared to releasing closed-source forks of EOSERV with backdoors in them.

The list of "clone accounts" is a list of accounts from the EO Main database leak, not from EO2 or EO Clone. The list that was already in the hands of many, many people. The entire population of EO is not "my players". No, I don't care about EO2. No, I don't care about the popularity or presentation of a server that I literally set up to try preserve EO and told next to noone about. Yes it is fun pointing and laughing at it, and demonstrating that it is a terrible idea to suddenly try and replicate the EO clone server 14 months later due to the fact the list of accounts is public knowledge.

Locking this as it's just a bait topic created by EO2 shills to bring themselves back in to the spotlight.

Feel free to join and play, you'll make Elevations' day: http://endless-online2.com/