Almost is a fucking noob

Post buying/selling offers here. Real-life / trust-trading is done at the players' risk!
nOne

Almost is a fucking noob

Post by nOne » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:47 pm

Fuck you all
Last edited by nOne on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:07 am, edited 7 times in total.

djwyu
EO Characters: djwyu

Re: Unitt and Daria scamming

Post by djwyu » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:56 pm

you tattle tale! ;P

daria

Post by daria » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Lol no one scammed you, it was your fault for taking my level 76, so i wanted some money back. you had it coming for you xo

unitt

Re: Unitt and Daris scaming

Post by unitt » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:58 pm

Last edited by unitt on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pickupstixx
EO Characters: Stix

Post by Pickupstixx » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:05 pm

nOne wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:47 pm
Unitt and Daria scamming

http://imgur.com/a/Cv8NT
Not at all jumping in on this debate, but I'm sorry sir. You tried scamming me less then a week ago. You did have it coming to you, it's as simple as that. I wouldn't discredit Unitt for finally taking out the garbage. :D

nOne

Post by nOne » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Last edited by nOne on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

unitt

Post by unitt » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:07 pm

lol and the list starts, another 1 saying you tried to scam almost. enjoy your post. your created a grave for yourself

nOne

Post by nOne » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Last edited by nOne on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

unitt

Post by unitt » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:14 pm

i don't scam, like i said , if i wanted to *SCAM* you, you would have nothing left. but hey, way to there own, it's eo, people trust me and i've done more deals than most of the MMs on the actual list even tho they have done esxactly what i did to you LOL. How do you think all those accs zron scammed got scammed back off him ? yeah maybe start asking them haha but not my place to say, people have there own imagination and will think what they want. ima continue my day. enjoy almost :)

nOne

Post by nOne » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:17 pm

Last edited by nOne on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mouse
EO Characters: Pwqninetrex

Post by Mouse » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:19 pm

I'd like to reiterate what I told you in game. It doesn't matter who you're MMing for, if they've scammed, of you think they deserve it. If you take something that doesn't belong to you during a deal in which you are the MiddleMan then it's considered a scam. You were not supposed to receive the 2m. You were trusted to deliver the 2m to the other party of the deal. Granted, this Donut girl was obviously in on it too and never intended to pay in the first place. So you clearly went into this deal knowing you two were going to take something from this person.

This is why we all refused to MM for Zron after he went on his little scamming spree, and refuse to MM for people who obviously only have bad intentions, like this n0ne person. If they're a known scammer, and no MMs will help them sell their scammed stuff, then chances are they won't make any profit from it at all. This isn't the same as returning the scammed goods, which is obviously the optimal solution if it can be done in a legit way, but it's better than giving the scammer profits from something that doesn't belong to him.

Your role as a trusted MiddleMan isn't a distributor of karma. It is only to help people complete their trades safely in this game that is filled with people who scam. That is all. Nothing more.

This will be all I post on this topic, as everything I said is fact and can not be debated. I'll leave it up to Vince to decide your fate.
In the place before you're made they give you all these options;
Like have you got wings, do you have feelings, or can you breathe underwater?
He chose "lift 10x your weight" and "natural body armor."
On the day his mother gave he came out as an insect.

unitt

Post by unitt » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:29 pm

lol and here it is, the main man himself, mouse, always has to put his 2 cents in. Dylan just give up dude, you no your in deep with the zron bullshit like the other in MM and because of vince's innactivity at the time he will never see it but that's fine. you've watched me do a lot of deals and no i'm legit, don't go playing little miss princess. lolol

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:35 pm

For the record, the person who accused me of scamming, the previous owner of Ghost I believe, admitted on global that he was only making it up.

Let's not make this about me. If you want to accuse me of scamming you can go make your own topic with your own screenshots and stories, and I'll be happy to prove every single one of them wrong. This topic is about how you and Donut scammed 2m, so let's try to keep it on topic.

unitt

Post by unitt » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:44 pm

hahaha pussy bitch trying to dig your self out, cute.
i'm done posting, waist of time. have fun mouse

nOne

Post by nOne » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:47 pm

still there is the last screen

http://imgur.com/YN7hImb

Unitt saying he toke me the 2m

unitt

Post by unitt » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:53 pm

no 1 denied i took your 2m, well no, daria's 2m back from you even tho you ow her a lot more. vince has known me for a long long time and no i'm legit, i've expressed to him how scammers like you need a bit of there own medicine and yes me reacting and doing what i did wasn't the right thing to do but sometimes it has to be done. like i state, i created my own trust in people without the list, weather vince decides to put me on the list or not nothing will change, 2 of the people on the list shouldn't even be on there but due to reasons but they still get away with it right ? that's vinces decision and his only, weather this effects that or not i'm still gonna continue to MM and do deals with people, people see me as a threat due to the lvl of my account but we all no the acc was botted by the orig owner as i'm the second owner of *unitt* and have owned it for a long time now. the hate comes with the acc and it don't effect me , i ain't out to get no 1, i just had some issues with you and you knew this. my mistake, live to learn.
no need to dramatise this situation and let mouse feed off the drama he loves haha.

Vince
EO Characters: Vince/Sonic/Quickzero

Post by Vince » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:55 am

This situation is plain and simple... what Unitt did is scamming for justice which is scamming no matter how you look at it, tbh I don't care for the other bullshit. Being an MM means completing the trade successfully regardless of whoever it is you agreed to do a deal for and by taking something from them and giving it back to your friend doesn't make the situation ANY different at all. You gave in to your emotions which is a weak trait for a middleman. Anyways like you said yourself you don't need a list to prove you are trustworthy so I guess just end with that and don't expect to gain entry in the list ever.
Guild: MM/QZ (Founder)
IGN's: Vince/Sonic

unitt

Post by unitt » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:03 am

yet you have 2 other people on your list who have done the same but worse ? go figure right ? maybe have a hard look at *YOUR* list before jumping he gun on what i did, ya i could not give a fuck about a list to state your trusted, i build my own trust and my own ground to stand on. but for people who do take your list into concideration and your word for these people being *TRUSTED*, i no what they both have done and it's a shame that your inactivity missed that.

daria

Post by daria » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:10 am

Unitts one of the most trusted on eo these days and does more mms and deals than anyone on your list.. mouse prances around like a princess and doesnt MM for anyone..

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:14 am

Do you have any evidence to back up these claims with? If so I seriously encourage you to make your own thread with the screenshots or other evidence you may have.