My humble thinking, and sincere opinion

Discussion about Endless Online.
caiosaid
EO Characters: Yokohama, Darkslayer, Caiobrx

My humble thinking, and sincere opinion

Post by caiosaid » Wed May 09, 2018 3:33 am

Nowadays it is very common to see several players claiming to be old in the game, remembering how good it was to play endlessly in the past. I do not know very well why the game was stopped by the real owner, but I found it very cool to have this server online with the same old accounts. But I realize that they only put it online and do not manage it, although apparently the expenses are small to keep it online, because they do not try to divulge the game anymore? How many players are on youtube watching videos from 2005, 2006, 2007 ... when only those who had the best computers and the best internauts could go to the square or the bank. Nowadays, many people try to play again, but most feel "uncomfortable" to see that the rich of the game are the same, if today they forbade the use of autobot because they did not reset the levels as well? and why not unlock all the accounts of the people played a long time ago? Maybe I may have been wrong sometimes in English, I'm Brazilian, but it's sad to see the game stopped as it is nowadays, not to see the administrators did something to grow even more the game that became the "Original"

Heartbroken

Re: My humble thinking, and sincere opinion

Post by Heartbroken » Wed May 09, 2018 11:05 pm

Is internauts a new class? Or Armor? :D
<3<3 Broken of Hearts<3<3

Austincom

My humble thinking and sincere opinion

Post by Austincom » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:11 am

I have spent more time thinking about why someone hasnt invented grass seed called no mow . it would grow only 2 inches and stay that way all season long .

Sordie
Game Master
EO Characters: Sordie Wych

Re: My humble thinking, and sincere opinion

Post by Sordie » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:04 am

caiosaid wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:33 am
But I realize that they only put it online and do not manage it, although apparently the expenses are small to keep it online, because they do not try to divulge the game anymore?
I can assure you this game is managed. Leaving the server unmoderated for more than a day or two makes me more work than I need. Not sure what you mean by "they do not try to divulge the game anymore" but you have a clone of an old cult game with no bots/hacks free of charge. You're welcome btw.