Hey losers lol!!

Discussion about Endless Online.
Mouse
EO Characters: Pwqninetrex

Hey losers lol!!

Post by Mouse » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:37 am

Now that I've got your attention let's have a serious discussion. This discussion will be about the rejuvenation of endless online. This thread is to brainstorm realistic ideas to boost the number of people in the endless online community.

So you guys know me I'm not going to sugarcoat anything here, just gunna lay down some facts and options regarding the state of Endless Online and the potential future. I'll start off by saying that everybody who plays this game wants more people to join. Everybody remembers EO as it was back in its "glory days" and wants it to return to that. Let me just say that that will not happen no matter what efforts we as a community put towards this effort. So don't get your hopes up. With that being said, we can still definitely get many more regular players. Nowhere near the 2500 mark, but still much more than the average 50 that we get now on the clone. Now I'm going to list a few options that we have along with some steps we can take to breathe some air back into the community.

I'd also like to clairify that when I say the community, I mean the ENTIRE population of people who still actively play any endless online server.

First off, and this is in my opinion the biggest thing that kills the player count numbers across ALL endless online servers, we need to unify the community. For years now, the ENTIRE ENDLESS ONLINE COMMUNITY has been split into smaller, sub-communities thanks to EOServ, EOSource and the many private servers that sprung up thanks to this creation. And don't get me wrong, private servers are fun. Creating your own world based off of your favorite childhood game is a ton of fun, and even more fun when other people can come to that world and share it with you. But the fact of the matter is that these servers have not only divided the community, but also created its own sort of civil war within the community. You play Fallen Evolution? Well guys what, everyone who doesn't play has branded you with the tag of a FE player. And if you're an FE player, you better not tell people who play Bones Underground that! They'll chew you out in an instant. And this isn't to pick on these servers, the fact is that this happens across ALL servers. Why? Because people love expressing their opinions anonymously online. So why does all of this matter? Well let me put it this way for you: Imagine if everybody who plays any EO server, be it EO+, EO Clone, FE, BU, EE, or any others, all came together and played on one server? That alone would AT LEAST double the average player count on EO Clone. Of course, the point of this thread isn't to kill the creations that these server owners have worked so hard on throughout the course of many years, which is what makes this so tough. Ultimately, we only want more people in the EO community, whether it be on EO Clone or a different server. I have a couple ideas for this problem and would love to dive into them even deeper. For now though I'll cut it short for the sake of the length of this thread. If you have any ideas on how to solve this problem, or have ANY input at all please don't be selfish. Make a reply here about it.

So, another reason why the player count is so small is simply because people don't know that this game still exists. Unfortunately we are limited with what we can do in terms of advertisement (meaning we can literally not advertise at all legally), however, there are other smaller things that we can all do. A few that come to mind:
- Put a link to these forums, or our Discord channel, in your signatures on other forums and online profiles (like your steam profiles, twitch profiles, anything really).

-Casually bringing up EO in other communities. Don't go full out and say like "HERES THE DOWNLOAD LINK COME PLAY AND JOIN OUR DISCORD NOW!" but saying something like "Yeah I've also been playing another game too so I haven't been on as much as I usually am." Or "Hold on let me log out of this other game i'm on before we start." People will more often than not ask you what game. Even small shit like this can help spread the word.

-This only really applies to a few members of this community.. but if you have ever owned a private server in the past, and you still have the database, you could send out a mass email to all registered users. It would be a lot of work for larger servers, but if you have a larger server then it probably wouldn't be too hard for you to code something that would pull all valid email addresses from the database and put them in a notepad file or something. Really, I'm mostly looking at @sausage here, since he has the EO database dating back to 2009, although I'm not sure how the database works like if it hides the emails or something.

-Youtube. While I've been known to rip on Kingofdemonz, Phil, Cruside, and other EO youtubers, this is actually a great way to bypass our advertisement problem. Now remember, I have no clue how youtube works, and I could be completely wrong here. But what I'm thinking is that while we can't legally advertise Endless Online the game, we can advertise these youtube channels with endless online content. Leave a little link in the description or something. I'm sure that as a community we can cover whatever cost needed to advertise some youtube videos, if that is even an option.

-Anybody else with any ideas, please post them. This is a brainstorming thread.

Lastly, and probably the least important of this thread (though still pretty important), is the rebirth of the official trusted middleman list. As I'm sure many of you who play this game know, scamming on EO Clone has gotten out of control. While I'm sure this is inviting to some new players who want to get rich through scamming, it is definitely scaring more people away than it is welcoming. Bringing back the official MM list would most definitely help this problem. The community would have to agree upon someone who is proven to be trustworthy to hold it. An official vote would be held. Also, along with having this list on these forums, we should also integrate it more into the official discord channel. Again, any ideas or input on this subject would be awesome.

Well that's it for this post. Hopefully this sparks some discussion and inspiration. I'll be linking this into the discord channel and pinning it for everyone to see. I really want to see what everyone in this community thinks about these ideas, and more importantly, I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's ideas and input. These things should not be rushed. This thread is step 1; Brainstorming. Once we get a good idea of what we can and can't do we should make a plan, and execute that plan. Thanks guys sorry for the mass amounts of text but if you can't read then get the fuck out I guess thanks (:
In the place before you're made they give you all these options;
Like have you got wings, do you have feelings, or can you breathe underwater?
He chose "lift 10x your weight" and "natural body armor."
On the day his mother gave he came out as an insect.

Conor
EO Characters: Pull

Re: Hey losers lol!!

Post by Conor » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:45 am

I agree with the bit where you said all players from different servers should join one server which would lead to 100+ players. BUT that being said noone wants to start from scratch. To overcome this I believe the admins on EO clone can give them equivalent to what they have on these other servers OR every player gets a headstart like 60k XP and some cash once they hit mainland as it is done on EO2. This will at least motivate them to start again.

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:45 am

Conor wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:45 am
I agree with the bit where you said all players from different servers should join one server which would lead to 100+ players. BUT that being said noone wants to start from scratch. To overcome this I believe the admins on EO clone can give them equivalent to what they have on these other servers OR every player gets a headstart like 60k XP and some cash once they hit mainland as it is done on EO2. This will at least motivate them to start again.
The problem isn't just making people less afraid of starting over. Like I said, the point isn't to take players away from the other private servers. Those owners have worked hard, some for many years, to make their server the way it is right now. What I'm more looking at is a way to unify everyone. I think that the discord channel is a good start. I have some other ideas regarding this that I'll elaborate more on later. Right now I'm more looking to see other people's ideas, as well as getting an idea of the amount of people who would help spread the word, or at the very least support an effort to grow the community.

Thanks for replying, all input is good input. We need to start somewhere, right?

Also I know it seems like a large task, but with a group of people it'll make it much more simple. Don't be afraid to post any ideas you have regarding anything I mentioned, as well as your own ideas.

Perish
EO Characters: Perish

Post by Perish » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:26 am

You have my support, but I don't know... indeed, a tough task to tackle. That Youtube content and advertisement seems like a good idea. I don't think I ever actually run into any "new" players on clone. Everyone came back for nostalgic purposes, so having an outlet like Youtube showing the game off and what to look for/how to get into whichever server while advertising that elsewhere could potentially draw in actual new players... maybe. Other than that, I've told plenty of people about the game before and it's just not most people's cup of tea. It could help if the admins could even maintain interest enough to be active every once in a while. I guess I don't really have any input that's actually helpful. I'll be here if you figure it out though lol

Kingofdemonz
EO Characters: Kingofdemonz, Kodz

Post by Kingofdemonz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:34 am

mouse is a tsundere confirmed
ImageImage
I am the co-leader of GTN. I have a YouTube channel where I make videos about EO that you can check out here.

ikariam1

Post by ikariam1 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:41 pm

Up
Image 8-) 8-) 8-) Image

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Perish wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:26 am
You have my support, but I don't know... indeed, a tough task to tackle. That Youtube content and advertisement seems like a good idea. I don't think I ever actually run into any "new" players on clone. Everyone came back for nostalgic purposes, so having an outlet like Youtube showing the game off and what to look for/how to get into whichever server while advertising that elsewhere could potentially draw in actual new players... maybe. Other than that, I've told plenty of people about the game before and it's just not most people's cup of tea. It could help if the admins could even maintain interest enough to be active every once in a while. I guess I don't really have any input that's actually helpful. I'll be here if you figure it out though lol
It's totally fine if you don't have any ideas. The purpose of this thread is also to find other people who would support the growth of the community and actually put in at least a minimal effort to help. And it looks like you have been already. So good job! And remember, it doesn't have to be anything huge, even something like throwing the discord link in a forum signature could get some people hooked.
Kingofdemonz wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:34 am
Hi I was hoping you'd have more information about the youtube side of things since i'm totally clueless how that works. Can we like, pay for a video to show up more often? Like for example, if someone searches up a Runescape video, or WoW video, or videos for any MMORPG, could we pay to have a EO video in the related videos section when they're watching?

Kingofdemonz

Post by Kingofdemonz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:40 pm

Mouse wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:46 pm
Kingofdemonz wrote:
Hi I was hoping you'd have more information about the youtube side of things since i'm totally clueless how that works. Can we like, pay for a video to show up more often? Like for example, if someone searches up a Runescape video, or WoW video, or videos for any MMORPG, could we pay to have a EO video in the related videos section when they're watching?
YouTube is broken atm. Their recommendation algorithm has gone crazy and it's been like that for months now, and YouTube has announced absolutely nothing about it. The one thing I know about the recommendation algorithm though, is that YouTube recommends ad-friendly videos more often, videos that have a decent amount of ads. Unfortunately, my channel is demonetized. And I'd like to keep it that way because I don't want people who are watching YouTube videos about Endless Online in 2018 watch ads alongside my vids, or get interrupted in the middle of my vids by some annoying ad. While this does mean the likelihood of my videos getting recommended to someone severely decreases, I'm still okay with it.

My advice for the other content creators is to monetize their videos. And just pray and hope that their videos get enough ads for it to be recommended to random people. Since there is no way to manipulate the algorithm at the moment, and if there is, it is against YouTube guidelines and your videos will be struck down sooner or later. Everything on YouTube has become automatic, and the algorithms don't make sense. So none of the content creators have figured out how it works.

And no, there is no way to pay YouTube to recommend your videos. HOWEVER, you can pay YouTube to turn your video into an ad. But you'd have to pay hundreds and even thousands of dollars, to have it show up all across YouTube. I don't think you can make it show up on specific videos or video types.

Basically to sum it up, making YouTube content is like gambling and advertisement on YouTube takes a shit ton of money. Hope this helps shed some light on the topic.
ImageImage
I am the co-leader of GTN. I have a YouTube channel where I make videos about EO that you can check out here.

Phil
EO Characters: Phil, Goku

Post by Phil » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:20 pm

Woo!

Skyline
EO Characters: Skyline

Post by Skyline » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:27 pm

I think this post was needed long ago so props to mouse for starting this discussion up! You can count me in!

I totally agree with the old players don’t know it still exists, I often like to watch really old eo videos on YouTube and I see a lot of comments like “I remember this game it still exists??!!??”
I commented on them linking them to the clone website hopefully that will pull some players back!
If there is anything else I can do be sure to let me know

Also when the events are live the numbers grow graze amounts, maybe if we had an update like a new boss who dropped a 3rd lore costume would be dope and I’m sure the word would spread very quickly and people would be trying to farm them as soon as it was released, idk but I’m sure an update would make players more active
Just your average kiwi mate

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:31 am

Kingofdemonz wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:40 pm
Mouse wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:46 pm
Kingofdemonz wrote:
YouTube is broken atm. Their recommendation algorithm has gone crazy and it's been like that for months now, and YouTube has announced absolutely nothing about it. The one thing I know about the recommendation algorithm though, is that YouTube recommends ad-friendly videos more often, videos that have a decent amount of ads. Unfortunately, my channel is demonetized. And I'd like to keep it that way because I don't want people who are watching YouTube videos about Endless Online in 2018 watch ads alongside my vids, or get interrupted in the middle of my vids by some annoying ad. While this does mean the likelihood of my videos getting recommended to someone severely decreases, I'm still okay with it.

My advice for the other content creators is to monetize their videos. And just pray and hope that their videos get enough ads for it to be recommended to random people. Since there is no way to manipulate the algorithm at the moment, and if there is, it is against YouTube guidelines and your videos will be struck down sooner or later. Everything on YouTube has become automatic, and the algorithms don't make sense. So none of the content creators have figured out how it works.

And no, there is no way to pay YouTube to recommend your videos. HOWEVER, you can pay YouTube to turn your video into an ad. But you'd have to pay hundreds and even thousands of dollars, to have it show up all across YouTube. I don't think you can make it show up on specific videos or video types.

Basically to sum it up, making YouTube content is like gambling and advertisement on YouTube takes a shit ton of money. Hope this helps shed some light on the topic.
Good to know. I respect your choice to not monetize your channel. After reading your response I'm thinking YouTube isn't the way to go.

Perhaps an official Endless Online twitter/instagram/facebook account would be a better idea? Any thoughts on that? And not just Kodz, everyone. Because I really only use Twitter to get information about shit I care about, and I don't use Instagram or facebook, so I have no clue how that shit works in regards to advertised content. I personally think it'd be cool. We could have our own channel in discord for people to like, post pictures of things they crafted, items they got as drops, and funny things that happened. Then whoever is running the social media accounts could upload them with a little caption. What do you think about this? Would it help? How could we make it better?
Skyline wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:27 pm
I think this post was needed long ago so props to mouse for starting this discussion up! You can count me in!

I totally agree with the old players don’t know it still exists, I often like to watch really old eo videos on YouTube and I see a lot of comments like “I remember this game it still exists??!!??”
I commented on them linking them to the clone website hopefully that will pull some players back!
If there is anything else I can do be sure to let me know

Also when the events are live the numbers grow graze amounts, maybe if we had an update like a new boss who dropped a 3rd lore costume would be dope and I’m sure the word would spread very quickly and people would be trying to farm them as soon as it was released, idk but I’m sure an update would make players more active
Thanks man. Honestly after watching KingOfDemonz eo in 2018 video, and the bit where Cruside said "everybody cares about it and wants it to grow, but nobody cares enough to do anything about it.", I thought about how hard it would really be. And realistically with the support of a lot of people it wouldn't be too hard to at the very least boost the player count a little bit.

As far as updates are concerned, I don't necessarily think anything major is necessary. Perhaps just a few quality of life updates, updated drops, making dced items not dced, more crafting options and expanded crafting options. Maybe a new area once in a while would be cool, which I know for a fact that people would more than willingly contribute to. There are lots of mappers in this community and, if following strict direction from what the admins and playerbase think is fair, they could even contribute to the game. I know I personally would, and to be honest I'm the best map maker out there (not that it means anything, it's a useless and frankly easy skill to master with a small amount of time invested). But the point isn't to brag about my map making skills, it's simply to say that there are other people like me who would contribute to something like that; mappers, quest makers, people who can edit .ini files for drops, crafts, ect. And like I said, as long as it's agreed upon by the admins and the player base, these small quality of life updates would be very easy to make.

Thanks everyone who has replied so far. Keep them coming!

Jimmyee
EO Characters: Jimmyee

Post by Jimmyee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:11 am

The idea is:
team up people who are ready for long term work for EO and set up a new server and implement all the ideas you have mentioned Mouse.

By the time, that server would attract all the new people because continuously updated game they would find more attractive.

By saying team up people I mean gather all the creators of private servers who are ready to work LONG TERM. Of course, it will be also very much appreciated if people help in any way short term, definitely.

As one of Facebook heads said, people these days are used to think short term and they don't act to create anything lasting for a long time...

EDIT:
The whole EO database is available publicly and anyone can use it to extract the emails.

//

You can also let people have their stats from Sausage's server respectively.

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:09 am

Jimmyee wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:11 am
The idea is:
team up people who are ready for long term work for EO and set up a new server and implement all the ideas you have mentioned Mouse.

By the time, that server would attract all the new people because continuously updated game they would find more attractive.

By saying team up people I mean gather all the creators of private servers who are ready to work LONG TERM. Of course, it will be also very much appreciated if people help in any way short term, definitely.

As one of Facebook heads said, people these days are used to think short term and they don't act to create anything lasting for a long time...

EDIT:
The whole EO database is available publicly and anyone can use it to extract the emails.

//

Can you message me where I can get the whole EO database?

Also about your new server idea. It's not terrible. A few things come to mind. For one, in order for us to advertise a new server, we'd still have to replace all EO art. If you're using your own server software and game client that's a GREAT start, however literally every graphical detail would need to be replaced as well. It's do-able, but until we can find people who can reliably create art, be it armor, weapons, map tiles, objects, GUI, and whatever else I missed, what we should do is try to spread the word about what we have already. I'm willing to help this project but there's only so much I can do. On top of that, if we're serious about this project, we should STILL do our best to attract people to EO Clone through the other ways mentioned in previous posts, except with an added bonus of "Coming soon: Brand new community created game based off of Endless Online." And also mention everything gained in EO clone would be transferable to this new project once it's complete. Because ultimately the problem of "Nobody knows EO is still around" still exists.

With all that being said though I think this is coming along pretty well so far. Like you said regarding your server project, this whole "rejuvenation of EO" thing is a long term project as well. Even with the few replies we've gotten so far we already have a good base of options. I'll definitely keep in touch with you on Discord about this project, and what we can realistically do with it, as well as brainstorm ideas for what the game should be like. If that's OK with you of course, it's yours after all.

Jimmyee
EO Characters: Jimmyee

Post by Jimmyee » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:41 am

Mouse wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:09 am
Jimmyee wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:11 am
The idea is:

EDIT:

//

Can you message me where I can get the whole EO database?

Also about your new server idea. It's not terrible. A few things come to mind. For one, in order for us to advertise a new server, we'd still have to replace all EO art. If you're using your own server software and game client that's a GREAT start, however literally every graphical detail would need to be replaced as well. It's do-able, but until we can find people who can reliably create art, be it armor, weapons, map tiles, objects, GUI, and whatever else I missed, what we should do is try to spread the word about what we have already. I'm willing to help this project but there's only so much I can do. On top of that, if we're serious about this project, we should STILL do our best to attract people to EO Clone through the other ways mentioned in previous posts, except with an added bonus of "Coming soon: Brand new community created game based off of Endless Online." And also mention everything gained in EO clone would be transferable to this new project once it's complete. Because ultimately the problem of "Nobody knows EO is still around" still exists.

With all that being said though I think this is coming along pretty well so far. Like you said regarding your server project, this whole "rejuvenation of EO" thing is a long term project as well. Even with the few replies we've gotten so far we already have a good base of options. I'll definitely keep in touch with you on Discord about this project, and what we can realistically do with it, as well as brainstorm ideas for what the game should be like. If that's OK with you of course, it's yours after all.
Definitely. Gather people in all possible ways which is what I'll do once I find some space for it in my life.
Anyway, to let everyone know, we have someone who's able to re-create EO graphics, all of them. Just get someone for the programming side, get everyone together, create a good long term plan and here you go. ;)

//

I'm not serious about this project, there's no need to be serious at all :P

+ people may have no idea how to advertise this game, they need IDEAS or methods which will allow them to access high-level ideas.

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:27 am

Anyone who wants to be a part of this please message me on discord. I will be making a group chat with everyone who wants to contribute.

Clementine
EO Characters: Clement

Post by Clementine » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:46 am

The recovery account option needs to be remade, so that if you forget your PW you can recover. EO used to have it, until it was abused. All the account trading NEEDS to end. I'm sick of new players just using RL money to bypass working for anything at all. It ruins the game entirely.

I'm sick how Sausage refuses to add new content. Yea, it's great for nostalgia, but he should update the game for crying out loud. We need harder bosses and new items, and some sort of class system that works. Maybe all the private server founders and unite and work something out. I love EO and hate it to be this way. I play PC games, and PS4, but none have the heart and community EO has. There has to be a way to continue the legacy that it true to Vult's vision. Having a clone server with no improvement seems painful, even if it does offer nostalgia.

Has anyone had any luck whatsoever at even getting vult's permission to put his game on steal? Just give him a royalty check or something? I've heard people have tried to get him to sell the copy rights but with no luck. Something needs to be done, big time. If this game was on steam it would blow up I think.

Mouse

Post by Mouse » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:48 pm

Clementine wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:46 am
The recovery account option needs to be remade, so that if you forget your PW you can recover. EO used to have it, until it was abused. All the account trading NEEDS to end. I'm sick of new players just using RL money to bypass working for anything at all. It ruins the game entirely.

I'm sick how Sausage refuses to add new content. Yea, it's great for nostalgia, but he should update the game for crying out loud. We need harder bosses and new items, and some sort of class system that works. Maybe all the private server founders and unite and work something out. I love EO and hate it to be this way. I play PC games, and PS4, but none have the heart and community EO has. There has to be a way to continue the legacy that it true to Vult's vision. Having a clone server with no improvement seems painful, even if it does offer nostalgia.

Has anyone had any luck whatsoever at even getting vult's permission to put his game on steal? Just give him a royalty check or something? I've heard people have tried to get him to sell the copy rights but with no luck. Something needs to be done, big time. If this game was on steam it would blow up I think.
Thanks for answering this post! I can tell from your reply that you feel strongly about the well-being of this game, and that is awesome. That's the kind of attitude we need, however I think Sausage will be less likely to do anything for us if we speak to him like that.

Account recovery and account trading is a tough topic. Reason being is account trading has been in the game for as long as most of us can remember. For many, this is what makes EO fun for them. Merching accounts is much like buying a "fix-er-upper" house; you buy it with the intentions of making it better, whether it be levels, costumes, title, quest completion, anything that could net you some profit, then you turn around and flip it. This is a very fun concept to many players, and for that reason I think it should stay in the game. Of course my opinion isn't final, but I do think most active players would agree. However this leaves a problem in regards to account recovery. As it is there is no real reliable way to recover accounts unless you have a valid email address attached, and even then the problem arises that you can't change the email address on an account when you buy an account. Plus if you look at the top 100 players list, only about 10-%15% of those accounts are owned by the original creator. This is why Sausage doesn't do much with account recovery. Of course, if we can brainstorm a way to have a successful account recovery system WITHOUT putting people who bought accounts at risk of having their new purchase get stolen right out from under their nose, then we should propose it to Sausage and the admin team ASAP. So if you think of anything, please don't hesitate to post it!

As far as new content goes, I do agree with you to a certain extent. When Sausage put the server up he explicitly said he would host the server. All of the events and updates we've gotten since then have been because he wanted to give something more back to the community. We have to at the very least respect him for what he does for us. Without him there would be no official clone server. So honestly it is kind of rude to expect even more out of him and the admin team. What we could do though is reach out to him with a few minor update ideas, have people in the community fulfill those ideas that were approved by the team and himself, then simply have them add it to the server files. There are plenty of talented people in this community who would be more than willing to help out. I know I would. So, what I'm asking of everyone else is to post what they think would be considered a good update that wouldn't change too much with EO, and allow EO to still feel like the old EO we know and love. I know I have my own personal ideas regarding this topic but I will wait and see what other people think about it before I post mine.

For your last question, we have not asked him anything about putting his game on STEAM. The last time we talked to him he was pretty pissed off since we stole everything from his online server and locked him out of it. Before that I believe we were asking him about buying EO from him, but if I remember correctly he wouldn't sell it for anything. I wasn't there that time though so my facts could be wrong. Regardless I don't think he'd want to cooperate with us considering we literally stole everything except his website from him. This is why Sausage is hosting the game and not Vult-r. Although I do agree, if the game was on STEAM, it would definitely do a lot better than it is right now.

Hope I answered all of your questions and gave you some food for thought!

Pickupstixx
EO Characters: Stix

Post by Pickupstixx » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 pm

It was a lot to read, but unification is whats needed.

There's still a market for this game believe it or not, old-style retro games are what a lot of people still look for. Hell, some people have computers that can't run the new generation games so they depend on games like EO that can run on Dail-up.

Perish
EO Characters: Perish

Post by Perish » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:47 am

You know, after thinking about it... it's nice that there are still EO servers running for us to play on and connect with our nostalgic needs but maybe that's really all we need. Just let Endless do what it does. Let new games like Re:Spite rise and rebuild our community there. It hasn't been released yet, but it does have quite a bit of EO influence and if you connected with the team behind that they might be alright with advertising after it's been more developed. Just a thought. Maybe not ideal for everyone, but I have hope for the development of this new game.

Kingofdemonz

Post by Kingofdemonz » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:57 am

just gonna bump this topic cuz I feel like this didn't get enough attention.
ImageImage