100% new

Discussion about Endless Online.
kemuloa

100% new

Post by kemuloa » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 am

-To the news that EO is back up and running.
May I ask for a walk-through to get started?
(client, acc., etc.)

Soook
EO Characters: Soook

Re: 100% new

Post by Soook » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:39 am

You can find the client here: http://cache.tehsausage.com/EOzipped028.zip

If you had an account after 2011 then you might be able to use it still. If not, then just make the account to your liking.

On tutorial island, start doing quests to get to level 4 easily. I'm sure there's a few guides if you Google "Endless Online quest guides" or something. Once you're out of tutorial island, the first thing you would want to be doing is make a bit of cash, just so you can buy a bit better gear. I'd suggest the snake quest on the map north of the boat. Do it a few times, collecting snake parts. Some people may buy snake teeth for like 200-300g each (I'm not sure on that though) and sell the rattles to the witch. Once you have got better gear, start to do the daily quests and the main quests. After that, just keep training, picking up items you can sell. You can also go to the ice caves and collect ice cubes and gems to make frost arrows.

This is a rough guide but if you ever need help, don't be afraid to ask someone for advice in-game.

Mouse
EO Characters: Pwqninetrex

Post by Mouse » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:26 am

Biggest tip i can give is pick up literally everything. It adds up. I still pick up the little stacks of gold people sometimes leave on the floor. Visit some places people like to train, like Pirates, Tenbas, anywhere really, and pick up all the drops that were left there. Doingthat alone should eventually net you enough gold for a hero plate and saw sword. Could opt for a Draco, too, I think it's about as good as Hero but like 20k less.
In the place before you're made they give you all these options;
Like have you got wings, do you have feelings, or can you breathe underwater?
He chose "lift 10x your weight" and "natural body armor."
On the day his mother gave he came out as an insect.

DontTouchEt
EO Characters: Marvin

Post by DontTouchEt » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:38 am

Best tip I have for you is, don't be afraid to ask people in game for help.
Much of the game is built like a maze so getting from one town to another or to many of the bosses is only possible by learning how to from the experienced players.

Good Luck! & Feel free to bug me if and when you need help!
"There's no meaningful difference between a real and a virtual world.
It's pointless to ask anyone who they really are.
All you can do is accept and believe in them, because whoever they are in your mind, is their true identity."
-SAO

kemuloa

Post by kemuloa » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:45 am

Thanks a ton for the responses. I am in-game by the name Wizdumb. see you all inside!

Madmat
EO Characters: Chrollo

Post by Madmat » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:54 am

Welcome to Endless-Online

(Just wanted to welcome you, but also trial this signature / avatar thingy aswell)