Thank you, Sausage.

Discussion about Endless Online.
Kingofdemonz
EO Characters: Kingofdemonz, Kodz

Thank you, Sausage.

Post by Kingofdemonz » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:10 pm

Thank you for ruining EOclone by doing no Christmas event this year. A lot of people showed up and left disappointed. A lot of people including myself invited their friends to show up on EO so they could check out the event and get a healthy dose of nostalgia. It is now 28th December(from where I'm from) and there is still no event or even an explanation or anything at all from any of the admins as to why. All we got from Sordie is that you may be asleep. But surely, we thought, you would put the event up after you wake up. But.... It seems we were wrong. You have no idea just how many people logged on EO and asked in global chat about the event. But hey, this doesn't mean I'm quitting though, I'm a no-life piece of shit little sad cunt who still has hope for EO. So yes, I'll be waiting.

But the truth is, a lot of the players are disappointed because you could have at least opened up last year's event like you did with Halloween. But nope, couldn't even spare 5 mins of your time to bother with that. Atleast Blo and Sordie had the dignity to do a mini-event to keep the community happy and not let everyone leave disappointed. So props to them.

Anyways, just came here to say thank you, for losing everyone's trust yet again.

~ Kodz
ImageImage
I am the co-leader of GTN. I have a YouTube channel where I make videos about EO that you can check out here.

Phil
EO Characters: Phil, Goku

Re: Thank you, Sausage.

Post by Phil » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:28 pm

If it wasn't for sausage we wouldn't even have a decent clone to play on so there's that. I agree on the fact that many people had hopes on there being an event as did myself but i'm sure sausage was busy. Anyways, long live EO clone and thank you to whomever keeps it up and running!

Kingofdemonz

Post by Kingofdemonz » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:42 am

I made this thread to highlight the fact with that with great power comes great responsibility. Sausage is the owner of THE MOST active server in the EO community. Look at every other server right now and their active players can't even compare to EOclone's. I do agree, Sausage is doing a great job keeping the server up. But that should not mean that he should put it on his VPS and then forget it even existed.

The people in this server at least deserve some answers. I'm not telling him to apologize or trying to hate on him, just stating that the community is disappointed and he should at least say something instead of being MIA for months straight, not communicating with his playerbase at all. You have no idea how happy we were when he started reading the support tickets again for the accounts. So many of my friends are back in the game with their old accounts and now actively play the game. He has an almost healthy playerbase, he should try to look after it a bit more instead of being "Vult-r: The Second Coming". He is doing a good job though. But at the same time he's doing stuff that is really making us lose faith and losing A LOT of players as a result.

The people in the game are trying very hard to keep it alive. There are some such as Blingqueen and I, who make videos on YouTube. Blingqueen especially, advertises on her Facebook. You help out as well, Phil, by streaming on twitch(https://www.twitch.tv/iphil btw for those who are reading this ;) ). There are many others who help out but I cannot name because it is 6:36 AM here at the time of writing this because I'm tired as hell xD

I have made my point. And as Phil put it, long live EOclone.
ImageImage
I am the co-leader of GTN. I have a YouTube channel where I make videos about EO that you can check out here.

Saint Nick
EO Characters: Dynamical
SaintNick
MrsClaus

Post by Saint Nick » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:25 am

I remember during the Halloween event, there was going to be a new event near that new haunted house next to Aeven, however it didn't get finished in time. Because of this, they just reused the old Halloween event, which was fine.

Sordie said that they would 'make it up to us' during the Christmas event because they didn't finished the Halloween event in time, but what did we get? No event at all? I wouldn't have even minded just the same event as last year, but none at all. With no explanation, no new information in the news tab?

I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up...

blo
Game Master

Post by blo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:10 am

lmaooo faggot

Kingofdemonz

Post by Kingofdemonz » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:21 am

Saint Nick wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:25 am
I remember during the Halloween event, there was going to be a new event near that new haunted house next to Aeven, however it didn't get finished in time. Because of this, they just reused the old Halloween event, which was fine.

Sordie said that they would 'make it up to us' during the Christmas event because they didn't finished the Halloween event in time, but what did we get? No event at all? I wouldn't have even minded just the same event as last year, but none at all. With no explanation, no new information in the news tab?

I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up...
What Sordie said was true and they did make it up by reading the account support tickets again, as I previously mentioned earlier, but I did so without context so sorry:
Kingofdemonz wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:42 am
You have no idea how happy we were when he started reading the support tickets again for the accounts. So many of my friends are back in the game with their old accounts and now actively play the game.
That's what he did to make it up for us, which I think is ok since I think reading those tickets got us back more players than it did losing players by not doing the Haunted House event.
blo wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:10 am
lmaooo faggot
haha yeah good 1
ImageImage

Tivoilos
EO Characters: Tivoiloss
Retarded
Kgly

Post by Tivoilos » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:10 am

Sausage cares as much as this community as Vult-r did, as long as people are populating this server then we will continue to have the same treatment. I feel your pain my friend it is highly disappointing to wait and wait an then come up empty handed. Sordie an Blo have very little control over what he does or what they can. But alas what can we do.

Arglon
EO Characters: Arglon

Post by Arglon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:38 pm

Try another Eo server or another game :o If not idk what else to say :( Clone only has the most active player count because it had the most Active Database at the time...Some people still feel like it is "main" so thats why people continue to play it :O

Skyline
EO Characters: Skyline

Post by Skyline » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Sausage jumped on yesterday and said he was gonna shut eo clone down for serveral days. When we asked why he said https://meltdownattack.com/
:l
Just your average kiwi mate

PlasmaStar
EO Characters: PlasmaStar

Post by PlasmaStar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:01 pm

Skyline wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:12 pm
Sausage jumped on yesterday and said he was gonna shut eo clone down for serveral days. When we asked why he said https://meltdownattack.com/
:l
Seems rather responsible. 8-)

Tivoilos
EO Characters: Tivoiloss
Retarded
Kgly

Post by Tivoilos » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:33 pm

It shouldn't take several days to patch your processor though

Kingofdemonz

Post by Kingofdemonz » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Tivoilos wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:33 pm
It shouldn't take several days to patch your processor though
Correct. And it did not take him long, he took down the server last night and it was down for about 23 minutes. It was quick :P
ImageImage

Mouse
EO Characters: Pwqninetrex

Post by Mouse » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:33 pm

sausage doesnt have to do anything for us you spoiled brat. you're lucky he even hosts the clone. there are literally 0 other people who I would want to own this server.

if you want to play a private server there are plenty of other options. otherwise you can fuck right off with your self-entitled attitude.
In the place before you're made they give you all these options;
Like have you got wings, do you have feelings, or can you breathe underwater?
He chose "lift 10x your weight" and "natural body armor."
On the day his mother gave he came out as an insect.

Phil
EO Characters: Phil, Goku

Post by Phil » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:46 am

Mouse plays EO? wow.

MOuse not doing too good rite now..

Wand
EO Characters: Wand

Post by Wand » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:29 am

Honestly we are pretty lucky to have a server to play on in the first place... I definitely think that going forward, if there was a higher player base and some type of revenue stream, it would be far easier for Sausage & the admin team.