BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Discussion about Endless Online.
Post Reply
taffy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 pm
EO Characters: Gold, Money, Taffy, Danielviolan

BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by taffy » Thu May 25, 2017 5:58 pm

The subject explains most of this. Basically, Yesterday I sold my rapier to blackjesus for $100 USD. Instantly after i knew something was wrong because he started to claim i was a scammer on global. I called PayPal and he did try to reclaim it but because i made him leave a note they wont refund his transaction. Blackjesus has many different alts and has tried buying items off of me many different times on many different accounts (I MEAN ALOT OF THEM). He is the person who owns the names that are similar to the MM names and has even scammed me like that before a few months back.

List of names I know he has used and own:

Blackjesus, Zedd, Aveis, Failure, Hitheresir, Almost ( THERE IS ALOT MORE)

I will update the list as the time goes by. I will warn everyone to be careful. ALWAYS use a note and if someone you've never seen before is attempting to buy items VIA PP. Assume it is him.
Last edited by taffy on Sat May 27, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leashy
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 12:52 am
EO Characters: Leashy
Contact:

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by Leashy » Fri May 26, 2017 12:56 am

Hi taffy, that money was not transferred by blackjesus that money was transfer by me and i am aware that a reclaim was made as i tried to reclaim it after not recieving what i had paid for. Before you try saying you were scammed that is highly incorrect so you can send MY money back to me there is evidence of the whole incident that has occurred.

Monsieur
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by Monsieur » Fri May 26, 2017 1:43 am

I scam? Well can you shot to me the screen of yourself trading to me your "Rapier" the one you still own? Id love to see

Monsieur
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by Monsieur » Fri May 26, 2017 1:46 am

(BlackJesus here)

Leashy
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 12:52 am
EO Characters: Leashy
Contact:

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by Leashy » Fri May 26, 2017 3:31 am

Come on show us the print of the rapier deal because we have enough proof showing that it never happened so please prove your innocence id love to see it.

User avatar
hitheresir
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:02 pm
EO Characters: Hitheresir

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by hitheresir » Fri May 26, 2017 3:58 pm

taffy wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 5:58 pm
The subject explains most of this. Basically, Yesterday I sold my rapier to blackjesus for $100 USD. Instantly after i knew something was wrong because he started to claim i was a scammer on global. I called PayPal and he did try to reclaim it but because i made him leave a note they wont refund his transaction. Blackjesus has many different alts and has tried buying items off of me many different times on many different accounts (I MEAN ALOT OF THEM). He is the person who owns the names that are similar to the MM names and has even scammed me like that before a few months back.

List of names I know he has used and own:

Blackjesus, Zedd, Aveis, Failure, Hitheresir ( THERE IS ALOT MORE)

I will update the list as the time goes by. I will warn everyone to be careful. ALWAYS use a note and if someone you've never seen before is attempting to buy items VIA PP. Assume it is him.
Lol i'm not blackjesus you confused little boy and im100% sure he isnt failure lmao this guy

Dale
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:35 pm
Location: Ireland
EO Characters: Dalexd
Cannabis

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by Dale » Sat May 27, 2017 1:37 am

Blackjesus is almost

taffy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 pm
EO Characters: Gold, Money, Taffy, Danielviolan

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by taffy » Sat May 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Dale wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 1:37 am
Blackjesus is almost

YES. youre 100 percent right. I forgot the name of his old scamming account.. thanks alot for that.

taffy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 pm
EO Characters: Gold, Money, Taffy, Danielviolan

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by taffy » Sat May 27, 2017 4:25 pm

Leashy wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 12:56 am
Hi taffy, that money was not transferred by blackjesus that money was transfer by me and i am aware that a reclaim was made as i tried to reclaim it after not recieving what i had paid for. Before you try saying you were scammed that is highly incorrect so you can send MY money back to me there is evidence of the whole incident that has occurred.
thats mixup as fuck. Iguess we better add leashy to the list now too

Monsieur
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by Monsieur » Sat May 27, 2017 6:29 pm

You cant defend yourself, so you bring oldshit ahahah funny.
Everyone knows im Almost, thats now a new? Lol
Plus, if you are trying to be a MM show me the deal of ya self trading me the Rapier, would love to see it, because who posts a "100K deal" dont post a "6m or w/e is the value of Rapier" DEAL?!?! Are you joking right? Ahahahahahahaha or still working on that photoshop? Lmao
You know, I got more then 100+ deals after what happend with Daria, people wenting first, and you know they are all on Discord, so they are REAL PEOPLE, or you are trying to say I got like 50 computers? Lmao, plus I can "Regedit" and SHOW my chars, even if you delete a char there will be there 4ever, so I can show to everyone, you will get rekt Daniel.

Monsieur
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by Monsieur » Sat May 27, 2017 6:57 pm

http://imgur.com/a/CF3G0

Looks like Daniel just run away with his Rapier.

I screen everything moron.

taffy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 pm
EO Characters: Gold, Money, Taffy, Danielviolan

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by taffy » Sat May 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Monsieur wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 6:57 pm
http://imgur.com/a/CF3G0

Looks like Daniel just run away with his Rapier.

I screen everything moron.
FAKE. you made it on a seose server.. nice try tho

Monsieur
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by Monsieur » Sat May 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Fake? I got more screens moron, so I created Aveis, Dury and Taffy? Dude just give up lol You scam

Monsieur
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by Monsieur » Sat May 27, 2017 7:39 pm

I think you're slow understanding because I was on the Discord and people knew I was doing the deal with you only you have not understood it yet.
If you say this is fake I can post the entire print that shows the endless open in the tools / icons below the windows
Daniel already everybody understood that you steal, that you did not give me any Rapier, because as everyone says who draws a print of a 100k business and not a 6m?

Mouse
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:02 pm
EO Characters: Pwqninetrex
Contact:

Re: BLACKJESUS SCAMS: List of his many alts

Post by Mouse » Sun May 28, 2017 10:38 pm

N
O
B
O
D
Y
CARES
In the place before you're made they give you all these options;
Like have you got wings, do you have feelings, or can you breathe underwater?
He chose "lift 10x your weight" and "natural body armor."
On the day his mother gave he came out as an insect.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests