MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Discussion about Endless Online.
Post Reply
taffy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 pm
EO Characters: Gold, Money, Taffy, Danielviolan

MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by taffy » Sat May 13, 2017 2:16 pm

So this is new grommeh (old soulsource and miracle). How unitt is still in the MM guild?!?! who the fuck knows. We all know one things for sure tho. Unitt is $$ hungry (and Third world) and he probably would suck dick for eo gold... who knows.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Pout
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:51 pm
Location: United Kingdom
EO Characters: Pout

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by Pout » Sat May 13, 2017 2:28 pm

Hello I am pout, how are you?

zron
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:55 pm

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by zron » Sat May 13, 2017 3:03 pm

-
Last edited by zron on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

taffy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 pm
EO Characters: Gold, Money, Taffy, Danielviolan

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by taffy » Sat May 13, 2017 3:30 pm

zron wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 3:03 pm
Dont worry, the MM guild has no credibility lol
you got that right

User avatar
Cheque
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:57 pm
EO Characters: Cheque
Contact:

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by Cheque » Sat May 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Unitt is just fucking over his so called "friends" one by one? On the last incident Grommeh didn't like that I called Unitt a scammer and defended him with his life, I'll quote Grommeh here: "When you're added to the blacklist, you'll never mm another deal again and everyone will consder you a scammer." which is an autistic threat in itself because I called unitt a scammer lol. But now Grommeh is calling Unitt out as a scammer/untrusted person aswell? What a fucking weird community this is. Grommeh get ur fcking head straight, also I haven't seen me getting blacklisted by Vince as you promised :p?
Image Image Sadboys☹

taffy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 pm
EO Characters: Gold, Money, Taffy, Danielviolan

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by taffy » Sat May 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Cheque wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 3:56 pm
Unitt is just fucking over his so called "friends" one by one? On the last incident Grommeh didn't like that I called Unitt a scammer and defended him with his life, I'll quote Grommeh here: "When you're added to the blacklist, you'll never mm another deal again and everyone will consder you a scammer." which is an autistic threat in itself because I called unitt a scammer lol. But now Grommeh is calling Unitt out as a scammer/untrusted person aswell? What a fucking weird community this is. Grommeh get ur fcking head straight, also I haven't seen me getting blacklisted by Vince as you promised :p?
RIGHT!!! he was defending unitt against me too. not even A WEEK LATER. I GET THESE PMS.. LOOL

Jordan
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 7:56 pm
EO Characters: Shake/Sparksey
Contact:

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by Jordan » Sun May 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Pout wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 2:28 pm
Hello I am pout, how are you?
hi pout how are you im jordan

User avatar
unitt
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:13 am

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by unitt » Wed May 17, 2017 9:20 am

lol at this trans faggot fuck trying to set me up over his 1m still, you have no proof of nothing, all you have is screen shots of people talking shit about me ? hahaha BOOHOO cunt get over yourself and move on with your life, your bullshit lies are boring now. go cry some more pussy haha

peace
Image

User avatar
unitt
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:13 am

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by unitt » Wed May 17, 2017 9:25 am

oh and i don't ow that cunt 1.5m, i paid him his money and discounted his accs. and for the costumes, can't really hurry it up when every spawn is a female cook or a panda lolol. your still crying over your 1m and it's funny, i thrive off people talking shit about me, it's great that use all care so so much about me hahahaha fucking keyboard warriors make me giggle. keep them comming :)
Image

Mouse
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:02 pm
EO Characters: Pwqninetrex
Contact:

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by Mouse » Wed May 17, 2017 3:08 pm

spoken like a true female goat
In the place before you're made they give you all these options;
Like have you got wings, do you have feelings, or can you breathe underwater?
He chose "lift 10x your weight" and "natural body armor."
On the day his mother gave he came out as an insect.

taffy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 pm
EO Characters: Gold, Money, Taffy, Danielviolan

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by taffy » Wed May 17, 2017 9:36 pm

unitt wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:25 am
oh and i don't ow that cunt 1.5m, i paid him his money and discounted his accs. and for the costumes, can't really hurry it up when every spawn is a female cook or a panda lolol. your still crying over your 1m and it's funny, i thrive off people talking shit about me, it's great that use all care so so much about me hahahaha fucking keyboard warriors make me giggle. keep them comming :)
he really is a loser. LOL. i know this game is the only thing u thrive on. and as u can see im clearly not crying. i find if funny how mad u clearly get. i will gladly keep exposig u everytime something comes up. id suggest taking some xannys before u blow an artery pussy boy. dont be talking up to people when u look like a gay looking peter griffin

gay peter griffin aka Unitt -------v

Image

Image

User avatar
unitt
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:13 am

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by unitt » Wed May 17, 2017 9:44 pm

your still buthurt over nothing and continue to lie to make yourself feel better. putting pictures of me up on a endless online forums from like 5 years ago doesn't bother me LOL. shows how immature and obsessed you are with me. but continue your little games. i'm not fazed. peace
Image

User avatar
unitt
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:13 am

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by unitt » Wed May 17, 2017 9:46 pm

oh and another thing, how about we upload a picture of you and show eo what your gay ass tranny self looks like hey ? hahaha i'm sure people would love to know daniel
Image

taffy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 pm
EO Characters: Gold, Money, Taffy, Danielviolan

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by taffy » Thu May 18, 2017 1:05 am

unitt wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:46 pm
oh and another thing, how about we upload a picture of you and show eo what your gay ass tranny self looks like hey ? hahaha i'm sure people would love to know daniel
ahaha. go ahead. im not actually a tranny. thats a rumor i spread about myself in the game. i will wait patiently tho

Lord/Dummy
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by Lord/Dummy » Thu May 18, 2017 6:52 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

Image

Image

((( ** Why You Log Off Unitt ** ))

User avatar
unitt
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:13 am

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by unitt » Thu May 18, 2017 7:27 am

yet again your screen shots don't prove shit so it's a waste of your time haha. and i logged off because eo is cancer and i'm bored of it, and some people actually work unlike you cunts.

anyways have fun
Image

Jordan
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 7:56 pm
EO Characters: Shake/Sparksey
Contact:

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by Jordan » Thu May 18, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi Daniel I'm jordan. I'm into trannys can we meet x

taffy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 pm
EO Characters: Gold, Money, Taffy, Danielviolan

Re: MORE PROOF UNITT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE/SCAMS

Post by taffy » Thu May 18, 2017 3:07 pm

taffy wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 1:05 am
unitt wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:46 pm
oh and another thing, how about we upload a picture of you and show eo what your gay ass tranny self looks like hey ? hahaha i'm sure people would love to know daniel
ahaha. go ahead. im not actually a tranny. thats a rumor i spread about myself in the game. i will wait patiently tho
vince: "id be happy to kick his ass out..."

LOOOOOOOOL.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests