can't login.

Account and technical support.
tiamat234
EO Characters: Darendaugh

can't login.

Post by tiamat234 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:10 pm

I just created my acount, i try to log in but it says that it doesn't exist. Why? Then i tried to create it again and it says that it already exists. What the hell? the name is tiamat234

Sordie
Game Master
EO Characters: Sordie Wych

Re: can't login.

Post by Sordie » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:03 am

Chances are you have your password incorrect. Keep in mind that passwords are case sensitive. If you accidentally had caps on or hit the shift key when creating it matters.

On another note; Never say your username on ANY public forum and never tell anyone, including admins, your password. This goes for every game or other service out there, including banks (PIN numbers) etc, not just EO. There is no need for other users to know your username and there is also no need for admins or banks to know your password or PIN number. It's 2017. Please be more smart.

tiamat234

Post by tiamat234 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:46 pm

I didn't get it wrong, i have it written down, i tried a lot of times now and it does not say that it is wrong, it says that it does not exist. isn't there a way to reset it or anything like that?

Sordie
Game Master

Post by Sordie » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:54 am

Are you totally sure you "just" created that account? :roll:

tiamat234

Post by tiamat234 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:09 pm

Yes i am. I did everything it asked me at the create account, the the little bar appeared asking me to wait a few minutes and when it was done it said i could login, but when i tried it said that it didn't exist. Can you just please help me login already?

Mouse
EO Characters: Pwqninetrex

Post by Mouse » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:26 pm

If you just created it and forgot the pw, why not just create another one if no progress was made

Plus i mean you already told everyone the username you used lol
In the place before you're made they give you all these options;
Like have you got wings, do you have feelings, or can you breathe underwater?
He chose "lift 10x your weight" and "natural body armor."
On the day his mother gave he came out as an insect.

Sordie
Game Master

Post by Sordie » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 pm

Mmmm....

Are you totally, totally sure you "just" created the account...

Keep in mind this account was created on main, it already has two characters on it and has never logged into clone.
If you need help you are going to have to be 100% honest with the person trying to help you.

@Mouse Yeah I was going to remove his username from the original post but his forum name is the same so I just face-palmed and continued.

Cheque
EO Characters: Cheque

Post by Cheque » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:52 pm

bahahahahaha
Image Image Sadboys☹

tiamat234

Post by tiamat234 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:02 pm

First. Yes, i used to play this game back when and the name is the same but, when i logged in the Oh-so-marvelous "main clone" homepage it stated, and i quote.

"Some time in 2017, all accounts that have never logged in to this server (i.e. since August 2015) will be deleted. This is 37,951 accounts and 44,969 characters."

SO, keeping that in mind, i decided to download the game again because i wanted to begin fresh again on this game SO.

I created a new account and, to all of you the name i used on the game IS NOT THE SAME ONE I'M USING HERE ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE RETARDED. i'M NOT AN IDIOT. I just figured that, you begin admins would know which account was linked to the same freaking email i'm using right now. Anyway.

Instead of just "facepalming" at how idiot i am for saying my username you could, i don't know, help me log in the game already.

Also, i DID try creating TWO ther accounts because of the same problem and all of them said the exat.Same.Thing.

SO. I will repeat my plea. Can you just for god sake help me figure out what went wrong with my account because for the love of GOD all i want is to play a game god know how old just for the sake of nostalgia instead of being treated like some freshmen in college where all the seniors keep pointing their fingers and laughing because he's new and look like an idiot?

Cheque
EO Characters: Cheque

Post by Cheque » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:41 pm

being treated like some freshmen in college where all the seniors keep pointing their fingers and laughing because he's new and look like an idiot?
Welcome to EO.
Image Image Sadboys☹

Sordie
Game Master

Post by Sordie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:13 pm

tiamat234 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:02 pm
SO. I will repeat my plea. Can you just for god sake help me figure out what went wrong with my account because for the love of GOD all i want is to play a game god know how old just for the sake of nostalgia instead of being treated like some freshmen in college where all the seniors keep pointing their fingers and laughing because he's new and look like an idiot?
Sure, this is actually quite easy.
  1. Start the client.
  2. Press "Create Account".
  3. Enter some NEW details for your account.
  4. Press "Create". If there are any problems at this point the client will ask you to address them otherwise simply wait for account creation to complete.
  5. Press "Play Game" and enter the login detail for your new account.
It really is (and has always been) that simple. If by some chance you forget your username or password between account creation and login then don't worry about it and create a new account paying attention to the details you entered. I mean, it's not like a new account has anything in it to loose.

If you are the owner of that old account and wish to have it back then maybe I can help with that too. Providing you have the same IP and know the password. If this is the case then just ask.

However, if you wish to mislead and/or lie about details when asking for help for whatever motive or reason then please don't get upset when you're called out on it. Especially when you where given a perfect chance own up to the fact the details you gave where false.

I'm not here to point and laugh at you. I'm here to help. I actually like helping people (crazy right?). But if you want my further help then I need 100% honesty from here on in.

Mouse
EO Characters: Pwqninetrex

Post by Mouse » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:29 pm

what a fucking idiot lmao
In the place before you're made they give you all these options;
Like have you got wings, do you have feelings, or can you breathe underwater?
He chose "lift 10x your weight" and "natural body armor."
On the day his mother gave he came out as an insect.

Soook
EO Characters: Soook

Post by Soook » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:28 am

Are you trying to connect to game.endless-online.com? The IP is game.eoserv.net.

Sordie
Game Master

Post by Sordie » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:48 am

Soook wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:28 am
Are you trying to connect to game.endless-online.com? The IP is game.eoserv.net.
No he's not or account creation wouldn't have worked at all. There would be a failed to connect message.

tiamat234

Post by tiamat234 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:43 am

Could've done that from the beggining and spared us both from this public unecessary circus. Also, i can't recover my old account because the IP ain't the same although i do remember the password.