Locked account recovery ?

Account and technical support.
septharoth
EO Characters: Septharoth

Locked account recovery ?

Post by septharoth » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:22 am

What's up sausage, been a while. Not sure if you recognize my name at this point.

I'm unsure if my character (Septharoth) is on the account with that name; or if I used the account for the character I made during the demise of the game. Edit: I do have a basic idea of what I would be wearing on the account, though. Not sure if that matters lol. BUT I'm sure we can get to the bottom of things when you're online and available.

I don't recall my password at all; maybe previous ones.. not that that matters. I can confirm my identity with my eoserv forum account & I believe I still have you as a friend on skype; if not I'm friends with a few reputable names that could confirm who I am. :) Can't believe you guys revived EO. Looking forward to a response.

Tivoilos
EO Characters: Tivoiloss
Retarded
Kgly

Re: Locked account recovery ?

Post by Tivoilos » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:12 pm

game.eoserv.net is the only place you can make a help ticket to get your account back goodluck man!

septharoth

Post by septharoth » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:02 am

I know man, I used to be friends with Sausage though; pretty sure I could prove myself to him & get my account back :P I've already PMed him, sure he wont actually get to read it though! Lol, I'll message him on Skype and hope for a reply back XD For now I'll enjoy being #1 on your server ;)

Cheque
EO Characters: Cheque

Post by Cheque » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:31 pm

is ur acc name perhaps avelucifer?
Image Image Sadboys☹

septharoth

Post by septharoth » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:03 am

Cheque wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:31 pm
is ur acc name perhaps avelucifer?
No my account name is Septharoth, I believe. I also owned the character Septharoth.

mokem
EO Characters: Mokem

Post by mokem » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:18 pm

I also have not played eo in 4 ever.I have sent in a ticket to recover my account 7 weeks ago any help would be awesome!My acc is mokem.