Account recovery

Account and technical support.
bobix86

Account recovery

Post by bobix86 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:08 am

Hi,
I have an old account that I'd like to recover b4 the deletion. I still use the email i registered with so there should be no problem proving that it's mine. My brother also. Is it possible to recover? 😁

Cheque
EO Characters: Cheque

Re: Account recovery

Post by Cheque » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Image Image Sadboys☹

bobix86

Post by bobix86 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Thanks, that was really helpful, made a ticket. Now it says the account is banned, so I'm guessing that's a good thing? It is being worked on to be validated I can only hope. I'm not too worried since they can contact me over the original email.
Another thing to avoid opening up a new post.
My brother's account seems to have been hacked as well, it is in the database (says so when he tries to create a new one) but unlike my account it won't register in lost account recovery, which leads me to think it wasn't locked, in which case some of the admins could send him an email for password recovery (he too has the email for the account, and if an admin contacts me via email or pm I'll give them his email, don't feel comfortable posting it here)? He hasn't been playing on eoserv, only on main (hell, I don't even remember playing on eoserv but it listed me as inactive since 2 years ago so I guess I tried it out). Anyways, sorry for making it this long, just wanted to be detailed. Thanks in advance.

Cheque
EO Characters: Cheque

Post by Cheque » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:55 pm

trust me, getting your account back via the tickets will take a loooooong time, so don't wait for it. I suggest starting over again, since tickets get rarely reviewed.
Image Image Sadboys☹

bobix86

Post by bobix86 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:34 pm

Yeah, figured that. And yup, did start over, just in case (though hope never dies) 😁.