Account Recovery

Account and technical support.
Saint Nick
EO Characters: Dynamical
SaintNick
MrsClaus

Account Recovery

Post by Saint Nick » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:08 am

I have a really old account that has been locked. I forgot I even had this account until I was going through some old stuff on my computer and found the username/pass. I tried to long in but it wouldn't let me. I then tried the same username and password on endless online 2 (which hasn't deactivated old accounts) and I can log in.

I've made a ticket 22 weeks ago to get it back and it still hasn't been replied to. I don't want to be a nuisance and I understand admins/mods have better things to do than replay to a shit ton of tickets. I'm just concerted that that account will be deleted before I can get it back.

Will I beable to get it back is what I'm asking.
Thanks for your time :)

Sordie
Game Master
EO Characters: Sordie Wych

Re: Account Recovery

Post by Sordie » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:25 pm

Sorry about any delay. If you have the username and password then there should be no problem with you unlocking your account.

Sausage solely handles tickets and, as many of you may have noticed, works in weird little "spurts" where nothing can happen for ages and then suddenly appears from nowhere, does a bunch of things and then disappears leaving us all disorientated. Think "Hurricane Julian" :lol:

I'll try to light a fire under him to get all the current pending tickets sorted so the inactive account clean up can be done.

Saint Nick
EO Characters: Dynamical
SaintNick
MrsClaus

Post by Saint Nick » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:36 am

Thank you!
:D

Kingofdemonz
EO Characters: Kingofdemonz, Kodz

Post by Kingofdemonz » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:15 am

Sordie wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:25 pm
I'll try to light a fire under him
you're going to cook sausage?
ImageImage
I am the co-leader of GTN. I have a YouTube channel where I make videos about EO that you can check out here.