Search found 49 matches

by Sordie
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:07 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Where is Administration forum.eoserv.net ??
Replies: 2
Views: 200

Re: Where is Administration forum.eoserv.net ??

I realise there is a 99.9% chance I'm replying to a bot or a 0.1% chance you're just.. well.. OK, Let's see. Chapter 1 - The search for the legendary admins. Many myths and stories have been mumbled by dusty old explorers over the centuries about the existence of the legendary admins. Most are just ...
by Sordie
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:31 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: EOrgy
Replies: 1
Views: 239

Re: EOrgy

I added coloured point lights for things like spells, street light, fire, lava, etc.. The last thing I was working on was a global light source. That is, a light source that has no position, just a direction and colour tint. I can then alter this direction and tint to emulate the time of day/sun pas...
by Sordie
Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:57 am
Forum: Support
Topic: HELP PLEASE!!!
Replies: 5
Views: 1442

Re: HELP PLEASE!!!

Eeep.. Why would you disable your graphics driver and risk ruining the performance of everything else (including your operating system) just for EO?

Leave your system settings alone and use this instead.
by Sordie
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:34 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Id love to help out in updating this game
Replies: 5
Views: 4213

Re: Id love to help out in updating this game

Although we're not looking for anyone to directly help feel free to post any ideas you have here. We do read and take them into consideration. We are, however, very cautious to change anything that may make the game "feel" different from the original EO experience. Example: The spelling errors are s...
by Sordie
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:45 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: An array of suggestions based on four whole days of experience!
Replies: 5
Views: 5025

Re: An array of suggestions based on four whole days of experience

Austincom wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:26 am
Hi,

Im trying to shuffle the numbers inside an array. But as there is no splice method, I dont find an efficient way to do that without having to call random a lot of times. How would you do that in ZGE?

Thanks
Please don't necro old topics with questions that have nothing to do with the OP.
by Sordie
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:04 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: My humble thinking, and sincere opinion
Replies: 3
Views: 3996

Re: My humble thinking, and sincere opinion

But I realize that they only put it online and do not manage it, although apparently the expenses are small to keep it online, because they do not try to divulge the game anymore? I can assure you this game is managed. Leaving the server unmoderated for more than a day or two makes me more work tha...
by Sordie
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:42 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Account blocked/No reply on ticket
Replies: 5
Views: 2192

Re: Account blocked/No reply on ticket

Hey there. I deleted your last reply as it contained personal information about you or your account, and for your safety we had to remove it. Please contact Support in order to recover your account. lol what? Tickets are fin. If you have an open "unresponded" ticket consider it closed as locked acc...
by Sordie
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:09 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Inactive account
Replies: 1
Views: 223

Re: Inactive account

How do you know your account name has been "switched to numbers and junk"?
by Sordie
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:41 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Blocked/Stolen account
Replies: 2
Views: 1822

Re: Blocked/Stolen account

Sorry, there is no account recovery available for old or new accounts.
by Sordie
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:38 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: [BLO] Panddda Auction Services Code
Replies: 1
Views: 3242

Re: [BLO] Panddda Auction Services Code

Finally stopped giggling at
fudeisson wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:43 am
I'm a big fan of Blo job.
So here. Please note: If you use this for personal gain on clone you will be jailed or banned.
by Sordie
Thu May 16, 2019 8:30 am
Forum: Support
Topic: HELP
Replies: 4
Views: 670

Re: HELP

Please explain the problem you are having. Where is it failing and what are you doing?
by Sordie
Tue May 14, 2019 8:49 am
Forum: Support
Topic: HELP
Replies: 4
Views: 670

Re: HELP

Download, unzip and run this. Don't change any settings.
by Sordie
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:37 am
Forum: Lounge
Topic: Online of Endless
Replies: 1
Views: 401

Re: Online of Endless

Pointless trash. Locked.
by Sordie
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:35 am
Forum: Lounge
Topic: 4/20 2k19 E.O.
Replies: 1
Views: 399

Re: 4/20 2k19 E.O.

How about you actually contribute something useful rather than just post this spammy trash.
by Sordie
Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:33 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Doctor/Nurse | Turtle/Cook
Replies: 1
Views: 3497

Re: Doctor/Nurse | Turtle/Cook

Moved to General Discussion.

The artist/toilet chests have a chance to spawn every 2 days 18 hours 40 minutes.
by Sordie
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:41 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Server Offline
Replies: 3
Views: 4055

Re: Server Offline

Truth is - you guys where gaming so hard an internet pipe got clogged up with "l337 EO plays" causing it to burst, spilling 1's and 0's all over the floor. You'll be glad to know the pipe in question has been taped up and all the 1's and 0's have been swept up, tipped back into the server and meticu...
by Sordie
Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:32 pm
Forum: Lounge
Topic: MMORPG Recently Released based on Endless Online! Called EverEmber Online!
Replies: 1
Views: 618

Re: MMORPG Recently Released based on Endless Online! Called EverEmber Online!

Moved to lounge as this isn't really EO/Clone related. You would be better off here
by Sordie
Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:13 pm
Forum: Lounge
Topic: Server Info
Replies: 1
Views: 519

Re: Server Info

Open the configuration file .\config\setup.ini in Notepad or other text editor. Assure that you have these settings:

Code: Select all

Host=game.eoserv.net
Port=8078
Alternatively, a ready setup client including a minimal set of addons is available here.
by Sordie
Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:21 am
Forum: Support
Topic: SORDIE OR SAUSAGE
Replies: 2
Views: 757

Re: SORDIE OR SAUSAGE

CAPS "SORDIE OR SAUSAGE" is nice but how do you think Blo or Plasmastar feels about this? Kinda excludes them from having the opportunity to tell you no.
by Sordie
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:31 pm
Forum: Trading
Topic: Panddda market
Replies: 16
Views: 6249

Re: Panddda market

blo wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:20 pm
I was thinking about making Panddda announce your offers for you automatically but idk
Please don't. :? Letting the damn frakking toasters onto Glb is how the war starts. :shock: